Moss paint recipe via Apartment Therapy
What You NeedMaterials:
1. Decide on an image and transfer onto the wall in chalk. You could use a stencil or draw freehand.
2. Collect a handful of moss.
3. Wash as much of the dirt and plant matter off the underside of moss as possible.
4. Place the moss into the blender.
5. Add a table spoon or two of sugar and 1/2 cup of butter milk.
6. Blend to the consistency of a thickshake. Add some water if your mixture is too thick.
7. Pour mixture into a container with a lid.
8. Using a paint brush, paint on the moss mixture onto the wall in the shape of your image.
9. Keep the additional moss mixture in the fridge. Reapply the moss mixture every second day and on the alternative day spritzing the area with water.
Additional Notes: After a week you'll already start seeing the moss establish itself on the wall. It should take about a month to be fully established.